Storage Tank and Loading Terminals PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE-Site Audit
The storage of bulk liquids is serious business, especially where the media is a volatile organic compound. Control of Emissions to the atmosphere and hazards to personnel and surrounding areas is a responsibility that we take seriously.
Legislation such as ISO28300, API2000, ISO 16852 and ISO13922 exists to guide storage operators and regulate manufacturers to continual improvements in the safe storage and transfer of hazardous liquids.
Assentech Sales Limited & Assentech Rapid Response and Service Limited have experienced Engineers who are available for site audits. The initial assessment is often FREE of charge and we ask all the questions pertinent to correct selection of new equipment or service requirements of existing devices.
With over 20 years industry experience we are viewed by customers as a valuable resource to advise on best practice and legislative compliance. This service is completely unbiased and where we conclude that our products are not suitable, for example flame arresters in processes where blockage is greater than flame transmission, we will guide our hosts to the relevant references to confirm our findings.
IN EVERY CASE THERE IS A COST BENEFIT TO BE ACHIEVED AS FOLLOWS:
- Reduction in losses to evaporation.
- Maintaining quality of stored media.
- Avoidance of unplanned maintenance shut down.
- Preventing tank or loading arm failure which could lead to temporary or permanent shut down of the facility.
- Disruption to production following safety related incidents.
- Avoidance of fines by Government Agencies for non-compliance. ‘Ignorance is no defence’.