Rupture Disc Sensor System
- The conductive element is fully encapsulated in corrosive resistant DuPont KAPTON polyimide film
- The advanced technologies of the sensor strip minimize the risk of damage due to excessive stress beyond recommended bolting load
- The alignment ring provides a rigid support for the sensor cable, minimizing cable strain
⦿ Modernized output cable connectors in accordance with IEC 61076-2- 101. IP67 rated M12 connector
MAIN COMPONENTS OF THE BDI-FLX SENSOR SYSTEM
- One-time use Sensor Assembly
- Configurable for all BDI-FLX Model Interface Cable Assemblies
- Temperature: -40F to 400F (-40C to 204C)1
- Available for Industrial and Sanitary applications
- Integral for SANITRX HPX, SANITRX HPX II & SANITRX LPX (2”-3” only) Rupture Discs
- Standard 1.5 ft (0.45 m) long, shielded blue cable with M12 connector. The M12 connector ensures a secure connection to the interface cable. The connector can be easily disconnected and reconnected by the user for replacement of the disposable sensor. The M12 meets an IP67 rating.
BDI-FLX SENSOR SYSTEM, INCLUDING ALARM MONITOR
A continuous signal flows between the BDI-FLX Burst Disc Sensor System and the Alarm Monitor under normal conditions. Once the rupture disc bursts, the BDI-FLX Sensor System indicates the event, opening the electrical circuit. NOTE: If the BDI-FLX Burst Disc Sensor System loses power, it defaults to an open circuit.
Continental Disc Bursting Disc Alarm Monitors contain replaceable modules with individual channel relays. Each channel relay connects to one BDI-FLX Sensor System. As the rupture disc bursts and the BDI-FLX Sensor System indicates the event, a specific relay is actuated, sending a signal to the control panel.
Control panels, annunciators, light panels or other signalling devices can be used to warn of a ruptured disc. The BDI-FLX Sensor System has the versatility to adapt to a variety of warning devices. The individual relay circuitry will allow the user to monitor several BDI-FLX Sensor Systems simultaneously.
Pumps, valves and other systems may also be activated to respond to an overpressure situation by the indication of a specific BDI-FLX Burst Disc Sensor System.
At Assentech Sales Limited, we offer one of the broadest product ranges of bursting discs for pressure relief in the UK. Our bursting discs (rupture discs) are manufactured by CDC, for over 50 years, Continental Disc Corporation has manufactured premier bursting discs (rupture discs) products for a variety of process industries Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnologies, Food and Beverages, Petroleum Refining, Gas and Liquid Storage and Handling Systems ….