Introducing the GROTH 12-TH Thief Hatch
SUPERIOR SEALING PERFORMANCE
The leakage is less than 1 SCFH of air @ 90% of the set pressure.
Why Thief Hatches are required?
Because we always make sure that:
Features & Benefits
Superior Sealing Performance
- Precision machining and manufacturing to accomplish superior sealing.
- Ultra-tight sealing reduces product leakage and fugitive emissions.
- Active envelope pressure gasket that expands around the base to increase seal
Industry Leading Flow Rates
- Higher flow capacity to protect from excessive pressure build up.
- Precision machining and manufacturing to accomplish high flow rates
Direct Replacement & Easy Maintenance
- Direct replacement for any standard round API 12 thief hatch.
- Designed for easy maintenance, thus reducing downtime and lowering operational cost.
- Incorporates a mechanical lock system to be used with a pad lock or lock out bar
- Size: 8” (200 mm)
- Bolting: API 12
- Available Pressure Settings: 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24 & 32 osig
- Available Vacuum Settings: 0.4, 0.9 & 3.5 osig
- Leak Rate: 1 SCFH air @ 90% of set pressure
- Materials of Construction: Casting: Aluminum (Non-Sparking), Envelope Gasket: HNBR, FKM, or Fluorosilicone, Vacuum Diaphragm: HNBR, FKM, Fluorosilicone, or Fluoropolymer
- Optional: Polyester/PTFE Coating
- Accessories: Flange (base) Gasket, Mounting Kit
Assentech supply, install and service full range of storage tank and fluid transfer equipment in the UK and Europe.